Returns and Refunds Guidelines
We know mistakes happen during the buying process and so we try to do everything we can to make returning the product as easy as possible. Please review our policies and guidelines prior to bringing in your return. Be sure to save that receipt!.
Store returns and refunds guidelines
- Receipt and photo I.D. must be presented at time of refund.
- Do not damage or write in your books.
- Wet or water-damaged books are non-returnable.
- Do not unwrap bundled book and tech products or remove price sticker tags.
- Books purchased after the refunds deadline are non-returnable.
- Refunds will be tendered in payment method shown on original receipt.
- Purchases made by check can be refunded after 14 days.
- Credit card # and expiration date needed to return credit card purchases.
Textbook return guidelines
The majority of all returns are handled during the first week of every semester.
Refunds on text purchases
100% refund through first Friday of class
- Must have original, itemized, dated receipt or packing list.
- Must be unopened and in original condition with tags.
- Refunds will be tendered in payment method shown on original receipt. (Purchases made with personal checks can be refunded after 14 days.)
Refunds on text rentals
• 100% refund through 1st week of class.
Apparel and General Merchandise refunds guidelines
100% refund within 30 days with the original store receipt.
• Clearance/sale items or opened are NOT eligible for returns.
Technology refunds guidelines
Technology items can be returned within 14 days after purchase.
• Clearance/sale items or opened items are NOT eligible for returns. Restocking fee may be applicable for hardware and software. Returns process may vary according to the manufacture policies.