3 Easy Steps
1. Find an eligible rental textbook in the store.
2. Bring the book to one of the in-store rental kiosks.
3. Finalize the checkout process and a receipt is emailed to you. Textbook staff will tag and bag your books after checkout.
Oh yeah, return the book to the store at the end of the semester!
Textbook Rental Information
- Know the rental return date. Return the book on time to avoid a full purchase charge.
- Keep the rental sticker on the book. This is how we check-in your rental when you return it.
- Guard your rented textbooks against damage (stains, torn pages, spine damage, etc.) Keep your textbooks in good condition to avoid replacement charges.
- Choose from over 1,000 titles. Currently the rental service is available in-store only.
Join our email list and be the first to know about sales, specials and store updates!
SIGN UP NOW