Parent & Student Information
From Orientation to Graduation
WSU Campus Store wants to help you succeed at the University and be a partner in your education. As a student you are a member of our campus community and receive everyday discounts on techonology, supplies and tax-free discounts on required course materials. It's part of our 'Re-Investing in Campus' endowment program.
Saving Money on Course Materials
Buying your Textbooks
Tips for saving time and money:
- Bring your course list (that shows your CRN#) with you into the store.
- Shop Early for best selection of Used books and fewer crowds.
- Use our textbook 'Sell-Back' program
- Rent your books from us.
- SAVE your RECEIPT: In order to return or exchange any unneeded books you must have your receipt. After the return period books can be saved and sold during our buyback period (no receipt is needed for buyback).
- Ask Questions: 90% of our staff are students, they understand how stressful and expensive buying books can be. We are here to help make this experience as painless and easy as possible. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to pull aside a team member and ask!
Smart shoppers will love our price comparison tool . This resource will help you make savvy choices when ordering your books. We know it's a competitive market out there and part of our mission is to help make education affordable to our students. Using this tool you'll get to see what our prices are, in addition to the prices of other online retailers. You will be able to select whether you want to buy the book from us, or from another online reseller.
While our website facilitates comparison shopping and a consolidated check-out process, please be aware that WSU Campus Store is not responsible for problems, returns, or refunds related to purchases made through any online resellers other than WSU Campus Store.Before you start comparison shopping, here a few things you should know:
Visit our price comparison site.
- We are local, independent, and not-for-profit. In fact, we have been since 1911. Dollars spent here go back into our community and university.
- We work directly with your instructors, which means we have the right books available.
- Returns and exchanges are easy when you buy from us.
- You can save on shipping costs when you choose to pick up your books at our Ogden, Davis or West campus locations.
- We have a great, knowledgeable textbook staff who can answer questions for you.
- If your book requires an online access code or additional bundled materials, please be aware that many online resellers do not include these additional items.
Choose from over 1000 titles to rent from our instore rental kiosks. More rental info.
Sell Back your Textbooks
Textbooks that you do not want to keep
Our policy is to buy every college textbook that a student decides is no longer needed or wanted and for which there is a resale market. If the instructor informs the store that a book will be required for the upcoming semester, the store will pay up to 50% of the current list price unless the store already has an adequate supply. Even if you didn't buy the book from us and regardless of whether you bought the book new or used we want your book.
THE PUBLISHER, NOT THE CAMPUS STORE, DETERMINES THE NET PRICE OF A TEXTBOOK, AND IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL INCREASES TO THAT PRICE. THE INSTRUCTOR, NOT THE CAMPUS STORE, DETERMINES WHICH BOOKS ARE REQUIRED.
When to sell
The sooner you sell your books after each semester, the better your chance of receiving 50%. Bring the book back as soon as you are done with finals.
More Sell Back Info.
WSU Campus Stores can offer amazing deal on technology products that can't be beat. Come in and check out our prices and selection.
Note for Apple purchases:
Students enrolled in a course of study leading to a degree or certificate from the Weber State University may purchase. Entering students who have been accepted to the Weber State University and have responded by stating intent to enroll at the Weber State University may purchase. Faculty members of the Weber State University may purchase. Staff members who are directly associated with the University's academic mission and are not employed on a temporary basis, employed as a contractor, or as an acting consultant on behalf of the University may purchase. Emeritus faculty are eligible to purchase. • The equipment you purchase must be solely for your own personal, education and/or research use • One may not purchase Apple products for the purpose of further resale. • Maximum one desktop and one laptop per academic year. Maximum two (2) displays may be purchased per academic year. Limit one (1) per iPod family (iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod shuffle). Proof of academic eligibility is required.
Graduation: Dream, Believe, Achieve.
WSU Campus Store hosts and amazing Grad Fest each spring to celebrate your achivement. We have everything you need to walk at graduation and the best slection of products to help celebrate the accomplishment.
More Graduation info.